Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blogging, etc

I have so much to blog about. The one thing I don't have is time to blog! I've tried to set up a schedule for blogging, but I am horrible with schedules. In fact, I'm rather horrible about structure of most kinds outside of the workplace. I believe that subconsciously I believe that schedules are for work only. My non-work time should be unstructured and creative. This usually means that, during the week, I bounce from project to project, different crafts depending on my mood. Weekends I can make several hours available for specific crafts/projects and that's when I usually finish things. I also tend to design more on weekends. I'm going to have to harness that rather weak natural schedule and use it to my advantage. The likelihood of any strict structure on the weekend is just not going to happen. And the closer I get to retirement, the less likely that becomes.

No comments: