Thursday, March 12, 2009

Talk about no Obligation!

Things for our move back to Hawaii are skipping right along. Pack out is 1 and 2 April, then we get to sit around with gov't loaner furniture for two months. That's ok, when we moved here, we spent 4 months with loaner furniture so it's like bringing old friends back :)
I'm recently back from spending two weeks at my mom's. I had to get away from work. I really like living in Germany, although all the rules would drive me nuts after a while, but my workplace is just ridiculous. I don't think more than 40% of the people have enough work to do. I certainly don't and haven't for the last almost 2 years. Waste of time and money, if you ask me.

Before I went to my mom's, Bob and I went to Malta. Malta is really nice. A complete surprise! There is so much to see on one island about the size of Oahu. Lots of history, way back to prehistoric times. We spent 4 days there and we could have spent about 4 more to see everything we wanted to see.

My life for the next few weeks will be organizing the flotsam and jetsam of my life (specifically my crafts) and getting ready for the packers/movers.

No comments: