Monday, August 24, 2009

Update on crafts

As I get more and more organized, I'm realizing that beading is the way I'm going to go for my major hobby. I want to do more jewelry, more beaded quilts and more bead weaving. Therefore, I'm getting rid of a lot of my "paper" stuff. Most of the paper ephemera and odds and ends are going to go. I'm keeping my beads and fabric and sewing supplies. I am also keeping the majority of my cross stitch supplies because I do like to relax and do cross stitch.
Some of my supplies will go to my sisters-in-law and some will go on eBay. Gotta downsize!

Here is a picture of a bead weaving I'm doing called Lady Jane Gray. She's destined to take up residence at my mom's house when she's done.




Here's a picture of what she'll look like when she is done:


No comments: