Saturday, October 23, 2010

UPDATE!!!

FINALLY!!!  I am making an update to most of my latest projects.

First is Griselda - 

 She's almost done except for her shoes!  And I have one more "bendi doll" to make her a friend!

Next:  Purple and Yellow bead embroidered cuff bracelet -


 I made all the glass cabochons, including the face.   Some folks think it's kind of creepy because of the face.  It's 3" wide and I really like it!

AND....Purple Amethyst bracelet -




 Amethyst is my favorite gemstone.  This bracelet is three pretty amethyst donuts and some of my glass cabochons.  Only problem with this bracelet is that the magenta-colored beads had a metallic finish which is coming off.  Underneath, the beads are just clear glass.


And last but not least - Rose bracelet





 All the cabochons in this bracelet are made from paper clay...yup, that's right paper clay.  They look like ceramic, but they are not.  The paper clay is originally white.  I colored the cabochons with Sharpie Markers and finished them with a gloss liquid that was made for polymer clay.

I'm sure there are a few more projects I haven't mentioned.  There are two cuff bracelets, a red one and blue one that I'm looking for.  

I'm trying to make time for a rag rug that I've started to weave.  I really need to retire!

No comments: