Sunday, April 4, 2010

Phewwwwwwwwwww!

Still experiencing Blog Confusion.  Got a several...but only want one...well, maybe two...heehehehehehehe...  No serious, two.  I'm keeping this one and All Glassed In...my glass blog.  This one is for,....oh...just stuff...the cats...Mr. Bob....life stuff...toys...whatever.  All Glassed In is for my glass experimentation.

Right now, I'm laying on my bed with my laptop propped on my knees and my tabby cat, Jazmyn stretched out next to me.  Jazmyn likes it when I take a shower after lunch and then flop on the bed to read or maybe take a "cat" nap.  That's her one-on-one time with me.   Sometimes her housemate, Boo Boo, comes up, too, but he sleeps at the foot of the bed.  He knows it's Jazzi's time with me, too.  

Boo gets LOTS of time with me.  When I'm sitting on the couch trying to focus on my hobbies, he's EVERYWHERE....on my lap...trying to drink out of my water glass...on the cushion in back of my head.  He's wacko!  This morning, while trying to get a drink of water out of my glass, Boo knocked over the glass and the water spilled all over the floor.  And Boo had the nerve to look annoyed.  Obviously, I had not taken the care he expected in preventing the glass from tipping, and thus he didn't get his drink.  We won't mention here that he has a big bowl of water in the kitchen which is refreshed morning and night.

Boo thinks I'm incompetent, Jazzi just questions my ability to make sane decisions, such as letting Boo live with me for 13 years.  

No comments: