Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Look!

I'm getting wound up to return to Hawaii! I have dressed my blog in hibiscus and lots of green! We've still got 4 months before we actually leave, but only 3 months before our stuff is packed up and shipped out. We're shipping early so, hopefully, everything will arrive in Hawaii at the same time or right before we do. I'm even shipping my car early. On Monday, our cats are going to the vets to get their blood test and shots so they are all ready to go. The moving is going to be hardest on them. They are old and it's a really long trip. We are stopping over on the east coast before we get to Hawaii just to give everyone a break. It's not quite halfway, but it will be a rest stop for about a week.

I've been cross stitching a lot hoping to get a few things finished before I leave. I'm already packing up my craft books and some supplies. Europe has been fun, but it will be nice to be home again. I'm not fond of living in rental quarters. I owned my own house for over 20 yrs and I prefer it to being paranoidly careful at home. Anyhow...onward and upward!

No comments: